- Christmas on the Rhine & Moselle– New in 2023 is Viking’s scenic 12-day cruise tour that lets you browse through stalls full of local delicacies and handicrafts at the charming Christmas markets of Trier, Koblenz and Mannheim and admire the festive seasonal displays in Paris.
- Christmas on the Main & Moselle – Viking has also introduced another newrivervoyage in 2023 that will immerse you in French, German and Czech traditions. Explore Christmas markets in quaint German towns, like Heidelberg and Cochem, sample tasty yuletide dishesin chic Paris,and visit castles and cathedrals that are adorned with festive displays.
- Christmas on the Rhine– This 8-day voyage is a joyful celebration of festive cheer. Guests journey through storybook villages, while sampling tasty yuletide treats and browsing colorful stalls for handcrafted ornaments. Be charmed by the twinkling lights of Cologne and soak in the festive atmosphere along the entire Rhine Valley.
- Christmas on the Seine –This 8-day voyageexplore Paris, France’s twinkling “City of Light” at its most festive and cozy time of the year. Sail through the snow-covered landscapes of Normandy, and admire the scenes of fairy-tale villages along the way. Onboard festivities include regional dining specialties, seasonal treats, and more to celebrate the holidays.
- Christmas on the Danube – Discover medieval towns and quaint villages along the “Blue Danube.” Guests stroll among the stalls at Budapest’s Christmas market, become immersed in the cheerful atmosphere of Vienna as you shop for handmade decorations and visit the fairy-tale village of Regensburg.
- Danube Christmas Delights – Passing through Europe’s most enchanting countries, this festive season river cruise explores cultural capitals and fairy-tale villages, where you can savor Austro-Hungarian cuisine, admire the Wachau Valley’s beauty, and take part in other central European holiday traditions.
- Christmas Along the Elbe–During this 10-day cruisetour, you get to take part in time-honored European holiday traditions. Celebrate the season in Berlin’s festive atmosphere, shop for handmade porcelain in Meissen, delve into Prague’s Jewish history and visit its famed Christmas market.
Panama is one of the fastest-growing destinations in Central America, and the Panama Canal is the country's star attraction. Although it's on everyone's list of things to experience, the canal...Read More
Move over, cuddly koalas and cute kangaroos. Meet the Tasmanian Devil. No, not the Looney Tunes cartoon character that travels like a spinning top, drooling, snarling and terrorizing Bugs Bunny's friends. The...Read More