Edinburgh is one of the those cities that leaves you wanting more!!
But if you only plan on visting once and are facing a time crunch, don't miss the below 5 attractions.
1. Edinburgh Castle - Need I say more this imposing castle sits on an extinct volcano mound offer looking the city and provides one with a view fit for royalty.
2. Palace of Holyrood House - This 12th century Palace and former residence of Mary, Queen of Scots is a must see for all.
3. National Gallery of Scotland - The National Gallery of Scotland is nestled in the heart of Edinburgh and includes works of art from Monet, Titian, Raphael and Rembrandt
4. Arthurs Seat - The tallest of the seven hills that form Holyrood park , Arthurs seat overlooks the entire city of Edinburgh ,and provides it's vistors with stunning views as well as a pleasant escape from the city below.
5. Royal Mile - This is where the action is. This one mile long strip is Edinburgh's busiest collection of streets and the hub of daytime and nightime activities.
If you have not yet been to Edinburgh but it's on your list, don't think or worry - just pack!!! At Travel Expressions we will take care of the details.